Wednesday 27 September 2017

Debreasting Story Photo Manips - Rachel Aldana, Leanne Crow, September Carrino & Sarah Randall

When I'm not writing debreasting stories, I create quick photo stories by adding text to photos.

It's not quite photomanips (I'm modest with photo editing software) but I am able to create quick implied-gore/debreasting/meatgirl stories with some of the gorgeous girls I can find through Google Image Search.

These stories feature the girls eagerly discussing themselves as meatgirls, about to mount their truly impressive breasts onto The Wall and more.

In this case I'm playing with a random batch of photos of pinup/glam models:
  • Rachel Aldana
  • Leanne Crow
  • September Carrino
  • Sarah Randall
If you like the look of these beauties, go dig up more photos from pinupfiles.com, or search for their personal homepages - you can buy full photo sets there and you'll get higher-res photos than the free finds I'm posting here!

Now, here we go, enjoy! (most, including the nudes, are below the page break...)



















Love it? Hate it? Tell me all about it!

Keep those emails coming to: FrictionByBill@gmail.com

Cheers,
Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment