Wednesday 26 June 2019

Strip-Blackjack Game Project - Batbabe, Butchering and More!

Inspired by Darkhound1's amazing, boob-laden, interactive Holiday Island videogame, I've started a slightly-more-macabre project of my own. And, I'm asking for your help to pay the artist Batbabe so I can bring it to life.

**UPDATE**
Vote on the next character for the game here: Batbabe Strip/Gore Blackjack - Character Vote
**UPDATE**

Gambling Den - featuring Batbabe's roster of gorgeous girls in an interactive, strip-blackjack game where, if you win, the girls strip down until they're finally yours to carve up like juicy prizes!

And, don't worry, they're excited about it too - they'll be busy teasing you with their curves every step of the way as you try to win them.

Here are a few previews of the game: (I only have Batteen images so far, bear with me!)




Also, pardon my clumsy attempt at branding some of my works. I'm working on something logo-shaped, but this is what I have in the meantime.

Like the look of this game? Want a chance to play cards with some of Batbabe's famously sexy girls?

And, win them so you can have their gorgeous bodies carved up for your own amusement?

Good news - Batbabe (the digital artist, not the 3d character) is working on new images for this game. But, I need to pay her because artwork is work. I'm paying her, but it's a couple hundred dollars of my own money and I'm juggling paying for other commission projects so it's slow going.

Can you contribute to paying Batbabe for the work she's doing?

Act now at: paypal.me/FrictionByBill

Chip in and you get some perks:
  1. Access to early builds of the game. (Yes, it's currently playable-ish)
  2. A vote on which girl Batbabe renders next!
    1. Batbabe
    2. Arctic Fox
    3. Ms Lain
    4. Carmen
    5. Serena & Skyler (sisters, yum!)
    6. Badbabe?
  3. Access to more ways to finish off the girls! (If enough money is raised!)
    1. Spitting
    2. Beheading
    3. Other?...

And, let me know if you'd like your name (your choice of what!) to appear on a 'Credits' page for the final game.

This is sort of like Kickstarter, but with tits & gore so I'm not really allowed to use Kickstarter. ;)

Questions? Comments? Conspiracy theories? FrictionByBill@gmail.com!

11 comments:

  1. Would love to see some beheadings and the utter destruction of their most tender bits :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I already have code in to support beheading, and I want to enable de-cunting & more. If I can get the renders from Batbabe, I'll be happy to add it in.

      Delete
  2. Will there be belly inflation bursting? I think it will work with the gambling mechanic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not typically my thing, but if you're a contributor to the project, I'll definitely work to accommodate your interests. :)

      Delete
    2. same inflation horror guy,can I introduce your project to some of my wealthier acquaintances? they are from the inflation bursting community and a project like this is rare.

      Delete
    3. I'm down for it. :)

      I mean, adding the option to the game would be great for those who like that sort of thing.

      Please send me an email so we can talk specifics of how an inflation execution would happen.

      Delete
    4. more like i link them to this site and let them decide

      Delete
  3. Hi please also add ass cheek removals to all of the girls and guys if they are added in. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Butt stuff is definitely possible. If you're a Sponsor then I will do what I can to accommodate your interests. :)

      Delete
  4. Hope debreasting will be possible, they seem so ripped and ready to be plucked
    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It ABSOLUTELY is possible. Holy hecks, that's options #1 and #3!

      Delete