Hi folks! *awkward wave*
So, I'm not really active here on my blog these days. Why the heck is this? What the heck am I doing?
Let's cover those why don't we?
Why the heck am I not active on my blog?
Uhhh... no real reason aside from sheer laziness? That and, well, there are other options that are working better for me.
Mostly Discord.
Holy hell is Discord amazing.
Want to join the fun? It's free and I post there a LOT: discord.gg/YbS7GAB
I'm also fairly busy being sassy on Twitter* if you want to find me there: twitter.com/FrictionbyBill
Want other ways to stalk me? Well, given that most of the things I do skirt the edges of the TOS for most sites and social media, I set one of these up: https://linktr.ee/frictionbybill - so if something implodes on me, that thing should still be active and will link to the other places you can find me.
My FAVOURITE way for people to find me is my online store where I'm posting my writings, 3d renders(!!!) and other such mayhem up for sale: FrictionByBill.itch.io
Seriously, go check it out - tons of free previews and anything you buy helps support me as I make more and more of this deranged nonsense. WHEEEEE!!!
What the heck am I doing?
Being a deranged fool on the internet?
Specifically, I'm doing a LOT of 3d rendering these days. I started years ago and I'm still striving for what I'll consider "competent", but I'm having some good luck creating gory things that people are enjoying.
Gorgeous babes. Huge boobs. A fair** number of Futa girls. Lots of BBQ action and blades.
And, of babes getting up to all kinds of fun Stripper/BBQ-focused things...
INCLUDING A 3D COMIC ABOUT THE TIT-CHOPPING WALL!!!
Two even...
Did I mention my store is here: FrictionByBill.itch.io XD
Fair Warning - Dicks. I'm doing a lot of FUTA content these days
This is your warning - for whatever reason I've been having a lot of fun creating all kinds of mayhem featuring futa babes. That's chicks with dicks if you're new to it. Whooo?
Whooo.
Here are a few samples:
And, here they are gleefully getting into all kinds of gory trouble!
So. Much. Trouble.And, they love every inch of it.
So, yeah, that's the current state of things. Pop into my Discord and say hello sometime!
Cheers,
Bill
*don't even.
**Ok, ok, way more than fair. It's like a tidal wave of dicks. Deal with it.






















No comments:
Post a Comment