Monday 15 December 2014

Fishworld Art by ItIsJustArt


Fellow pervert ItIsJustArt was inspired by my Fishworld stories to create the following art:

http://itisjustart.deviantart.com/art/FishWorld-inspired-by-YPPIZ-498593345

I am, to say the least, flattered.

It's always a pleasure to see people enjoying the things I write and, when a gifted artist creates something based on my ideas, it's an ego-tickling thrill.

Go check out the art at full-size on his DA page and leave some praise!

Also; poke at me (frictionbybill@gmail.com) to post the rest of my Fishworld stories here - it seems I haven't yet...

Cheers,
Bill

6 comments:

  1. Your stories certainly inspire people. Now if I wasn't so sick I might finish up some of my foolishness that's sitting in my sketchbook. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do more fishworld

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all want more fishworld!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of something I put together in Daz3D not too long ago. Definitely right up your alley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh? Care to share a link to it?...

      Delete
    2. Enjoy.

      https://www.renderotica.com/sys/GetGalleryItem.ashx?ID=bfdba81f-252c-4256-8d34-bb22b89757ff

      Delete