Friday 17 February 2017

Comic Commission - Eat A Tit by Eateres

The Eat-A-Tit diner, or something like it, is a staple of my writing.

It's a place where the gorgeous waitresses are gleefully eager to be on the menu and to show themselves off to entice hungry customers to buy a slice, or two, of what they have to offer.

So, I contacted the artist Eateres, a brilliant guy who does fabulous commission work.

He was happy to draw up a 4-page comic strip for me that turned out rather unfairly fabulous.


Want to see what happens when a pair of friends head to Eat-A-Tit for lunch?

If you do, I'm going to ask for a small, $5, donation to my art fund.

Drop me an email at: FrictionByBill@gmail.com

And, if you do, then your money will be going towards me commissioning more work from great artists like Eateres. So, dig deep and invest the cost of a Starbucks Latte into the kind of artwork you can't find elsewhere.

Cheers,
Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment