Monday 2 October 2017

Debreasting Story Photo Manips - Hitchiker Aeryn - HeatherEffect

I found the gorgeous girls of HeatherEffect.com a few years back and, despite the site being geared towards femdom activity and busty babes crushing puny males, I twisted the images to my own interests.

Namely - the huge-boobed babes enjoying getting themselves debreasted, eaten and killed. Generally in that order.

Don't get me wrong, the site offers AMAZING big-boob 3D image sets. Plus, gorgeous comic strips featuring these girls doing all kinds of powerful things. All for just about $5 per story package.

They even have one with video!

But, here's what I've done with them:











Like it? Hate it? What's that thing I keep saying about quiche?

FrictionByBill@gmail.com - talk to me about that thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment