Sunday 10 June 2018

Lady Death Peril Art Commission by Bill Maus

I am thrilled to report that I have had a custom Lady Death peril art commission piece done by the one and only Bill Maus. Check it out!


Bound and at the mercy of a mysterious knife-thrower. Not an aspect of Lady Death you would expect, but one that I enjoy. Particularly with her expression revealing how she's reveling in this role-reversal and potentially mortal peril.

If her marvelous tits can't stop those knives that is. What do you figure are the odds on that?

Now, some background, I've been a fan of Bill Maus's busty superheroine artwork for years now. I caught on to his Nira-X and other babes back in the 90s during my comic book buying/collecting days and *WOW* did his stuff blow me away.

You can find more of his work lurking on his DA page. He was a consummate professional about the art commission and the final product looks, as you can tell, absolutely amazing.

His commission rates were as follows from an exchange (edited slightly for emoticons & grammar):
Commissions are typically 80 per character/ in black and white--inked.

Mixed media color is an additional 50 per piece-- or if you prefer digital colors, same additional rate.

Originals are all 11x17- mailed to you in a box. Shipping and Handling in the US is a flat $10 USPS.

As far as content - I'm happy with most anything. The only things I kinda stay away from is Hate or Religious stuff...Busty Peril sounds right up my alley, so I think we should be fine! Can be implied nudity or total nudity- just let me know what you have in mind and we can go from there.
Oh, also, Bill does peril art and the like but very likely didn't do his research on me and my preferences so don't expect his artwork to go beyond mainstream peril concepts.

That said, ask away! His email is: billmausart@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment