Wednesday 12 September 2018

Comic Commission - Jungle Plant Vore by Eateres


Some time ago I contacted the artist Eateres, a brilliant guy who does fabulous commission work, and he was AMAZING about creating a 3-page vore comic commission for me about a team of gorgeous research scientist babes eagerly feeding themselves to a hungry plant.

**UPDATE**
I just realized that Eateres also maintains a rather stellar Patreon page full of art as well. Check it out!
**UPDATE**

Scanning my blog for it today I realized that, while I'd posted it to my DA years ago, I'd never posted it here.

So, here goes:



Eateres was really professional about my commission. If you're ever looking for an artist who can adapt to requests and spell deadline, he's great!

So, what do you think? Hurl some invectives my way via posting below or FrictionByBill@gmail.com!

3 comments:

  1. More vore is never a bad thing. The harder the better. Now back to Fishworld you!

    ReplyDelete