Wednesday 7 November 2018

Thanksgiving-Shaped Story Sale & Prize Draw!

In celebration of one of the following: (take your pick)
  • American Thanksgiving
  • The Democrats taking the House.
  • Days that end in Y.
  • Satan.
I'm having a 2-for-1 sale on my story and comic bundles!

How does it work?

Simple. You buy one and then you get one of equal or lesser value for free.

This is valid for stories and for comics, so feel free to mix & match to your libido's content.

I'm running this sale for the next 2 weeks before I shut it down.

Oh, and, I'm going to randomly draw 1 person from among the people who buy something during the sale and I'll send that person a copy of  *EVERY BUNDLE & COMIC* on my 'Buy my writing' page.

Motivated? You know you are!

Questions? Comments? FrictionByBill@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. Guess I have some decisions to make... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup - I did this specifically to make your life harder. ;)

      Delete
    2. Hard on the outside but so juicy and bloody on the insi...

      Sorry I'm drooling again, whoops!

      Delete