Sunday 27 January 2019

Jungle Girl vs Guns Peril Art Commission by Bill Maus

Good news if you're like me and enjoy big boobs, guns, naked jungle babes and/or peril art commissions done by the amazing Bill Maus. If you haven't already seen it on my @FrictionbyBill Twitter, check out this Jungle Girl vs. Guns art Bill just drew for me!



Emerging from a jungle pool with water dripping down her huge bare breasts and gorgeous curves, this beauty seems unconcerned about, or even enjoying the attention of, the guns trained on her naked figure.

So, what happens next? Does hot lead tear into her huge boobs and toned body? Does she seduce her way out of whatever these shooters have in mind? Is she taken captive and dragged off?

Let me know what you think - maybe a story about it will tumble from my brain!

Now to lazily copy & paste from my earlier post about the Lady Death Peril Art Commission Bill Maus did up for me...

***
Now, some background, I've been a fan of Bill Maus's busty superheroine artwork for years now. I caught on to his Nira-X and other babes back in the 90s during my comic book buying/collecting days and *WOW* did his stuff blow me away.

You can find more of his work lurking on his DA page. He was a consummate professional about the art commission and the final product looks, as you can tell, absolutely amazing.

His commission rates were as follows from an exchange (edited slightly for emoticons & grammar):
Commissions are typically 80 per character/ in black and white--inked.

Mixed media color is an additional 50 per piece-- or if you prefer digital colors, same additional rate.

Originals are all 11x17- mailed to you in a box. Shipping and Handling in the US is a flat $10 USPS.

As far as content - I'm happy with most anything. The only things I kinda stay away from is Hate or Religious stuff...Busty Peril sounds right up my alley, so I think we should be fine! Can be implied nudity or total nudity- just let me know what you have in mind and we can go from there.
Oh, also, Bill does peril art and the like but very likely didn't do his research on me and my preferences so don't expect his artwork to go beyond mainstream peril concepts.

That said, ask away! His email is: billmausart@gmail.com
***

Ok, copypasta done. I mean, I could have used new words but... why? I'm writing away at the Vore Beach Bidding Party story and don't want to waste any consonants!

Questions, comments, mean-spirited invectives? Feel free to fling words my way: FrictionByBill@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment