Saturday 21 September 2013

Hanging Out - Asphyx Story Index

Hello all,

This story was my first foray into asphyx erotica and was heavily inspired by the poser work of the artist behind PlanetDom.com

The guy does Poser art of muscular, huge-titted, girls getting themselves hung. Lots of his angles are around college/university girls being punished for cheating on their tests, but my own take is a bit different. In either case, the girls find it hot - even when it's their own tits on the line!

For those who are paying attention to my writing, this story was released around 2011 and was my first 'stab' at asphyx in any serious capacity. I haven't really revisited the genre as strongly as I took to it with this story.

But, with an asphyx-loving partner in real-life these days, I may be inspired to dive back in.

This story ended up being a considerable chunk so I've broken it into chapters and linked to each right here.

*******************************************************************
*Hanging_Out*

*Chapter_01 - Intro*
*Chapter_02 - Toy Table*
*Chapter_03 - A Demo*
*Chapter_04 - Chairs*
*Chapter_05 - Toy Table Games*
*Chapter_06 - The Big Finish*

*******************************************************************

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Bill

1 comment: