Monday 16 September 2013

Klaiming Karla

This story is drawing on my Club Scene 2 ch1 & Club Scene 2 ch2 stories and the way the staffgirls there are managed. The girls are, basically, eager to be playthings for members of certain tiers to use & abuse with the toys the club provides.

This time I gratuitously drew on inspiration provided by Karla James, Satinee Capona and Leanne Crow of Pinupgals.com. Lord help me if they ever find out and send a lawyer my way.

At least this story is mostly about the psychological elements of the setting!

***********************************
"Oooh... She's after a big pair now isn't she girls?" Karla said with a teasing coo as she was singled-out from the room full of busty beauties by the pretty blonde girl with the platinum membership card.

"Well, um, yes. I mean, I would like to play with a large pair of breasts. Is it, uh, ok if I pick you?" The awkward blonde asked uncertainly, adjusting her thick-rimmed glasses.

"Of course it is!" Karla replied with a dismissive wave of her hand. "It's what we're all here for after all, isn't it girls?" She asked, glancing back to the dozen or-so other gorgeous girls of all shapes and sizes.

"We're all here to be playthings." Karla said, smiling as she guided the awkward blonde girl's hands to her ample curves. "So that customers like you can pick and choose a plaything to use, abuse and dispose of."



"Oh! Well, um, I mean I don't know if I'll actually, er, dispose of you per se." The awkward blonde girl stammered, blushing and trying to pull back from Karla only to find her hands held against Karla's smooth flesh.

"Nonsense!" Karla replied with a smile. "It's what I'm here for and I wouldn't have it any other way you silly thing. Now stop being bashful and tell me what you want to use me for." She urged, guiding the blonde girl's hands up from her hips towards her breasts.

"Er, uh, um, uhhh... boobs?" The awkward blonde girl replied uncertainly, the look on her face like she was expecting to be mocked and ridiculed.

"Ha-ha!" Karla laughed, forcing the awkward blonde girl's hands to her bust. "That's the spirit girl, they're two of my prize attractions and I'm thrilled to hear you'll enjoy them."

"Mmm, mm-hmm." The blonde nodded, all else forgotten as she groped at Karla's bust eagerly.

"Mmm... That's it girl, enthusiasm!" Karla smiled as her chest was mauled. "Now, how do you want to abuse me?" She asked, an eager twinkle in her eye.

"Ohhh, such ripe meat!" The awkward blonde girl blurted, awkwardly. "Oh! Um..." She stammered, blinking as she realized she'd said it out loud.

"Meat are they? Is that what you want to do with them?" Karla asked, rolling her shoulders to make her great big breasts bob gently.

"Oh gosh, um, um... yes?" The awkward blonde asked, cringing in anticipation of rejection as she said it.

"Fabulous!" Karla replied boldly. "It will be my pleasure to have you cook up my breasts in any which way you like. As your plaything, it's my job to let you have me in any way you want." She said with a smile.

"O-o-oh? Um, really? Wow!" The awkward blonde replied, one hand adjusting her thick-rimmed glasses as her expression changed to one of eagerness.

"Yes, really." Karla nodded. "And, have I mentioned I love my job?" She added with a playful wink.

"Oh! That's... good!" The awkward blonde replied.

"I'll say it is!" Karla nodded. "Now, on to my favourite part," she said, licking her lips eagerly, "how do you want to dispose of your plaything once you're done with me?" She asked with an eager wiggle of her eyebrows.

"A-a-ahhh... I w-w-would l-l-..." The awkward blonde stammered, fighting to overcome her nerves and uncertainty.

"Come on girl, spit it out now." Karla said encouragingly. "I'm all yours girl and I'm eager to go out any way you want..." She trailed off.

"M-M-Meatgrinder!" The blonde blurted, clenching her fists and closing her eyes anxiously.

"Ha-ha! Oh that's delicious!" Karla laughed richly. "Oh my word pretty girl, you are a fun one."

"W-what?" The awkward blonde stammered.

"Mmm... Oh, you heard me. Wanting me to slide my curvy self into a meatgrinder and get ground up into so much bloody red paste for you..." Karla started.

"I-I'm sorr-"

"Don't you dare be!" Karla interrupted, hands on her curvy hips and a smile on her lips. "It will be my pleasure to climb into a meatgrinder and howl my last for you as what's left of my curves is churned up like the ripe red meat I am - nothing more."

"R-rreally?" The awkward blonde asked, blinking disbelievingly.

"Of course! Mmm-hmm, it will be so sinfully luscious. I can hardly wait!" Karla replied, eagerly pulling the awkward blonde close and wrapping her arms around her.

"W-wow!" The awkward blonde replied, a huge grin on her face.

"And now that we've sorted all that out, let's go have you some fun and get me murdered!" Karla laughed, wrapping an arm around the awkward blonde girl's waist. "I hear the grills over by station 23 have some of the best cooks in town, I'm sure they can do a lovely number with my breasts. Oh! And then there are three different meat grinders right near by so you can pick which one you'd like me to pour myself into - god that's going to be hot! And then, since everything is so convenient, maybe you'll still have some energy to come back and grab another one of us playthings before you're done for the night."

"Oh I'd like that..." Cooed a fit brunette with sturdy hips and firm tits wrapped in skin-tight orange shorts and a straining bra. "Come on back and play with me anytime." She urged, cupping her bust and squeezing her tits together eagerly.

"Definitely!" Nodded a tall brunette with a massive rack that nearly exploded out of her tight corset. "You sound like a ton of fun and if I'm still around when you get back I would love to be your plaything - used, abused and, oh yes please, disposed of."

Stunned blonde on her arm, Karla headed off with a bounce in her step and a smile on her face.

***********************************

In short; consent is sexy.

Hell, having a girl simply let me bite her tongue while I was kissing her recently was a really hot moment of consent. It really is mostly about the headspace.

Oh, and boobs*.

Cheers,
Bill

*I've gotta say that or I'll lose some serious cred with a few people. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment