Friday 2 August 2019

Strip/Gore Blackjack Free Online Game v0.5!

My Gambling Den strip/gore blackjack game website has been having a lot of people swing by to play lately. I'm flattered and happy to see people enjoying it!

And, amidst everybody stripping/debreasting/butchering Batbabe and Mr. Friendly's gorgeous babes with my free online game, I've been continuing to add to it. Here's the site:





Now you can play v0.1 through to v0.4 online for free.

Which gives everybody access to the eager new dealer, Arctic Foxxx!

And, Sponsors have access to v0.5 - with two new characters and a new execution method!

Coming up in v0.6 look for... Oh, wow, so much stuff. Another new character, a half-dozen more execution options and a custom-scripted sequence with a pair of dealer babes.

Batbabe starts the renders on Sunday!

Like the sound of things? Email me your thoughts: FrictionByBill@gmail.com

Want to see more characters and gory mayhem in this game?

Act now: paypal.me/FrictionByBill

Donate $5, or if you aren't able then share a link and/or say nice things about the project elsewhere on the internet.

Everything helps. And, by helps, I mean that it puts more gorgeous naked dealers into the game for you to play with!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. When Arctic Fox says "Parlez vous baise moi l'audacieux?" what does it mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Do you speak 'Fuck me' darling?"-ish.

      Arctic Fox is based on Jenny Poussin who is Canadian and speaks some measure of French. So, I do my clumsy best to add some French to her dialogue.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the quick response. Arctic Foxxx is my favorite dealer to play with. She is one sexy character and the dialogue is flirty and teasing.

      Delete
    3. She loves being a dealer, even when she's losing!

      Delete