Friday 26 July 2019

Play my Strip/Gore Blackjack Game Online!


The Gambling Den strip/gore blackjack game I've been working on is actually a webpage that runs on Javascript. This means that, while everybody has been downloading it and stripping/debreasting/butchering Batbabe and Mr. Friendly's gorgeous babes on their computers, there was no good reason the whole game couldn't live somewhere online.

So I grabbed a slice of webspace, knocked-out a quick website, and here we go:




Check it out! You can play v0.1 through to v0.3 online for free.

And, Sponsors have access to v0.4

Meanwhile, I'm working on v0.5 - with the new character Skyler and more art & action for the other girls! (New execution methods!!!)

Like the sound of things? Email me your thoughts: FrictionByBill@gmail.com

Want to see more characters and gory mayhem in this game?

Act now: paypal.me/FrictionByBill

Donate $5, or if you aren't able then share a link and/or say nice things about the project elsewhere on the internet.

Everything helps. And, by helps, I mean that it puts more gorgeous naked dealers into the game for you to play with!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Would it be possible to have an option to cut the dealer into two sides of beef by using spread-eagle bondage with a buzz saw moving up between their legs? Then put both parts on the hook for display.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh... *takes notes*

      Let me check with Batbabe on this one.

      Delete