Tuesday 2 July 2019

Batbabe Strip/Gore Blackjack Game - Game Release & Character Vote

Good news about the gore game I'm developing with your crowdfunding support! And, well, even more good news - you get to vote on the next character!

Want to see more characters and gory mayhem in this game?

Act now: paypal.me/FrictionByBill

And, any donation gets you added to the Sponsor list for early access to the updated builds. Plus, voting & feedback privileges so you'll be able to see the new features you want!

First - Playable Demo!

A playable Beta of the Batbabe Strip/Gore Blackjack game project was released to sponsors yesterday!

Huge thanks to all the sponsors who have chipped in, even just $5, to help pay Batbabe for her hard work on creating the graphics for this twisted game project. Every render makes the game more fun to play!

And, thank you for chiming in with ideas, QA and feedback for the game. I'm already adding code to make the latest user-ideas happen and I can't wait to show it off.

Not a sponsor? Come back in about a week and I'll post the game demo publicly.

Second - Character Vote!

Batbabe (the amazing artist) is getting ready to render another character for the game and I want your vote on who gets added. If you're a sponsor, email me at FrictionByBill@gmail.com and your vote will count double!

The list of characters is:
  1. Arctic Fox
  2. Batbabe
  3. Carmen (Batteen's girlfriend)
  4. Maritza
  5. Skyler (Serena's sister)
  6. Serena (Skyler's sister)
And, here's what they look like:








You can vote by comment or by emailing me at FrictionByBill@gmail.com

Let's hear it!

4 comments:

  1. My vote is for the #1 Option. Arctic Fox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noted! Also, if you're a Sponsor send me an email with your vote and it will count double.

      Delete
  2. Ohhh the sisters! Skylar and Serena :):):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they a pair? However... they're also a pair, as in two votes. So, pick one. Or, hmmm... I think the option to do both of them at once would be a lot of fun.

      But! This would also require getting both sisters done and then an extra "Both sisters" set of special renders.

      I am 100% down with more hot sister action. If you are too, then please fire some funding my way so I can pay Batbabe to create these images!

      Delete