Sunday 28 July 2013

In Other News... Tweaking a Concept?

I was in the process of posting a story I did up based on an image of a very fit blonde girl I spotted on the internet. Thing is, it plays around with my appreciation for really toned abs and has a device that certainly feels like it could use a bit of work - the Gutster.

My goal with the Gutster was to have something that would take a cookie-cutter chunk out of a girl's belly muscle that could then be cooked up and served. Wanting to retain the definition of slightly tensed abs I had an idea about running a current through the girl to tense up her abs at the moment of impact.

Utter nonsense of course, but it was a start.

I've used this device 2-3 times now and that keeps bugging me so I think I'm going to find a way to change the way it works and then tweak the stories a bit to accommodate the change.

The idea of an injection that would paralyze the muscles in a tense state sounds pretty legit so far.

Thoughts?

Also - I've enabled anonymous posting. Do your worst internets!

1 comment:

  1. Using electricity makes more sense to me than some injection. It can certainly do the job.

    ReplyDelete