Tuesday 23 July 2013

My Fantasies

I was taking a look at a post about sexual fantasies a while ago and, well, mine are a bit odd. Given that this blawg is, basically, me expressing my sick fantasies, I figure that maybe I should elaborate on that a bit...

I'm very much into a scene where a girl willingly surrenders her breasts for destruction, or at least risks their destruction. Where she goes into something knowing that, once she passes a tipping point, her breasts are doomed. The sensuality of playing with that tipping point, teasing at the risk and then the moment of shock as...
...the Wall sawblade starts up...
...the blender whirrrs to life...
...the Popper blades flash up...
...the bonds lock tight and there is no escape...

In all of them, I find the titillation and tease of a girl who knows she is sexy really adds to it. The confidence, the arrogance, the teasing smirk... and then she's mine and her body is mine to rip, ravage and destroy.

Since I don't like putting myself in stories, I usually leave the act of destruction up to a deadly machine, another girl (mmm... two girls...) or sometimes even a creature - although the last is rare. Except for my DA Vore-House series I suppose...

My own personal tastes also run to very fit girls, muscular even, with great big breasts. Unrealistic proportions and breasts so large, firm and boldly presented as to defy logic... Well, it works for me.

Taking a girl like that and objectifying her down to the level of a plaything, my plaything, works for me. Especially if she enjoys it - getting off on the excitement of teasing even though she knows, or maybe especially because she knows, that if she pushes too far she'll pay the price.

There's more to it than this, but I'm not really certain how to encapsulate the entirety of my sexuality in something that anybody would want to read. Plus I'm feeling pretty mellow right now so I think I'm going to go watch some Doctor Who.

Cheers,
Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment