Monday 22 July 2013

Works In Progress (constantly updated...)

I'm going to do something absolutely idiotic here.

Which is incredibly different from everything else I do on this blawg as I'm sure you're all aware...

What I'm going to do is post a list of what I'm writing right now and how far along each item is.

If you revisit this page, you'll be able to stalk, er track, me and my writing. That, plus the odd reminder email to me at FrictionByBill@gmail.com, should help keep the progress rolling.

Works In Progress list:
Eatit 2 (Diner story with images) - 90%
Fundraising (Cheerleaders vs. The Wall) - 40% (Breaking it into chapters = necessary)
Drow Booth (Fantasy Faire archery booth story) - 5%
Fishworld Staff (Fishworld - behind the scenes!) - 40%
Beachy (Beach full of gunfire and cooking) Ch 1 & 2 done, Ch 3 - 20%
Party Whackum (Debreasting house party) Ch 1 & 2 done, Ch 3 - 30%
House Special (Busty restaurant, multiple-choice ending) Intro done, 5/10 endings done
Derby Roller Battle (Lethal roller derby) - 15%
Game Time (Team-based violent game, m/f) - 40%
Game Fun (Violent Quiz Game, m/f) - 20%
Infinity Gallery (Carnival Girl-Shooting Fun) - 50%
Fishworld 2 (Fish eating girls) - 90%
Challenge (Debreasting) - 30%
Fly Time (Edible stewardesses) - 30%
Chopper Crew (Girl meat harvesting - jungle trip) Intro done, Segments... 50%
Chess (Chess with living m/f pieces) - 60%
Gore Racing League (Vehicles & Violence) - 30%
Buff Butchering (Buff girls getting carved up) - 15%
Buff Waitress (Buff waitress gets carved) - 60% 
Fishing Party (Tit-mutilation party) - 30%
Popper Tag (Girls playing a game. Tag = popped!) - 30%
Boobfish 3 (Fish that eat boobs) - 30%
Party (Debreasting house party) - 10%
Tender Meat (Fairy Faire - Massages & Murder) - 30%
Fuckfight (Two teams, orgasm control vs. gunfire, m/f) - 30%
Got MMORPG (Turn-based fantasy videogame, girls vs. goblins & monsters) - 30%
Halloween Party Project (Halloween party mayhem) - 30%
Bikini Bash (Superheroine meat BBQ auction) - 20%
Multishred (Meat Party, but with guys) - 40%
Supervillain Diner (Supergirls on the menu) - 30%
Wall Game (Babe vs. Babe - Win by losing!) - 20%
Wall Stories (So many boobs. So many stories.) - ???

I think that's everything but I may be missing a story or two.

Want to see something done? Shoot me a message about it!

Really want to see something done? Shoot me a message about how much you just sent me via paypal!

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to further work on "FuckFight". We started brainstorming on this story a long time ago. Great premise and lots of possibilities!

    I always enoy reading your work
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stuff; the only thing is that I wish you included more actual sex, particularly male-female (old fashioned, but what can I say?). Dzgith's Diner and the Sex Club and the Mortal Kombat ones were all particularly good and so many of the other ones seem like they could fit in a good round-peg-in-round-hole. Like the gals being done from behind when at the Wall or oral-sex asphyx with the girls that pass out losing their breasts (or maybe the ones that pass out KEEP their breasts, rewarding the ones that go and stay deepest...)

    In any case, you do good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your ideas, you are always very creative with debreasting stories; but i would like to read a few ones that are "No consensual debreasting" is another exciting field you should try =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm lets see here. I wouldn't mind seeing House Special, Derby Roller Battle, Game Time, Game Fun, Chopper Crew, Buff Butchering, Buff Waitress, Bikini Bash, Supervillain Diner and I think Multishred being finished. Though I wouldn't really mind a sequal to Futa Fun! Maybe find out what happens to the girls?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really do like your work. You know me as Lugwrench. I am thinking of buying some art from the Infinite perils site. Is there a way to look at samples from the various galleries? Even tiny fuzzy pics would give a better idea of what you are buying. I tried looking at the Renderotica site but the link goes to a 404 page.

    ReplyDelete